The People of the United States vs. Donald Trump, William Barr and Mitch McConnell
It is now apparent that the process within the Constitution for holding the Executive Branch in check to avoid Dictatorship have failed and cannot be rectified. The DOJ memo stating that a President cannot be indicted is unconstitutional because it effectively puts the President “above all laws”. Therefore, the Special Investigation of a president is meaningless, as it cannot result in indictment; and when the president’s chosen and corrupt attorney general hides the report details from Congress, it also cannot be used for impeachment.
Despite 9,000 lies and blatant violations of law, the process for impeachment also cannot take place because the Executive has a pawn in the Senate Majority Leader who conspired with foreign entities who helped steal the 2016 election and continues to prevent the House from holding the POTUS accountable by disallowing any hearing to be brought to the floor of the Senate for a vote on illegal conduct of this president and his cabinet members.
For these reasons, we ask the court to order and declare
- DOJ memo on indictment of a president is unconstitutional and invalid;
- order that the Mueller investigation report and all associated documents be delivered immediately to Representative Nadler in full, without redaction and
- require a criminal court of law to review the entire Mueller report and bring charges for any crime -not just conspiracy directly with the leader of Russia or obstruction of justice, against any person including Donald Trump and family members.
The President repeatedly and knowingly implements illegal policies because he knows that the judicial process will take years to resolve against him and AG William Barr will support his illegal activities. McConnell broke rules of the Senate by refusing a hearing to a duly appointed SCOTUS appointee (Merrick Garland) after he learned of the Russian conspiracy that would lead to the election of Trump. The Majority Leader has also hijacked the senate to do almost nothing other than flood courts with political judges who have pledged allegiance to the POTUS, including the Attorney General for the US. The standards, ethics and oaths made by officials are no longer applicable and this administration has gone rogue at the expense of the American People, the Rule of Law, and our entire system of Democracy.
The Executive has unfettered ability to perform illegal acts including:
1. directing staff to commit illegal acts, and promising a pardon if any such acts were to result in criminal liability.
2. violating immigration and asylum laws by knowingly kidnapping children from their parents and then deporting the parents without their children.
3. directing staff to refuse to provide tax information to Congress.
4. directing staff to refuse to provide Jamal Khashoggi murder evidence to Congress.
5. appointing staff as “acting” officials in order to evade Congressional oversight and consent.
6. directing staff to transport asylum seekers to particular cities in an effort to put undue economic burden on districts represented by Congress persons who he dislikes.
7. inciting violence against individuals and groups of persons that has led to threats and actual violent acts by racist nationalists.
8. multiple emoluments violations and deal making with foreign adversaries that benefit his family of grifters at the expense of US sovereignty and security.
All citizens are being harmed when their Representatives are unable to see the evidence against the President in order to determine if impeachment is warranted. The DOJ memo prohibiting indictment leaves only one remedy and that is impeachment. But if the attorney general hides the data from Congress, then there is no remedy. Further, the DOJ memo and acts by AG Barr are denying Equal Protection to all citizens. This is not Trump’s kingdom.
The court is also asked to remove Mnuchin from office because he and the IRS secretary refused to provide Trump’s tax returns to the Ways and Means Committee.
“When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”